Monday, September 12, 2011

Final Thoughts

So here it is, I'm really leaving!! My staging begins in Philadelphia tomorrow! So I am heading out from here in an hour or so. As I sit here I am trying to think of all the things I will miss in America and all those that I wont, seems like an appropriate time for that. So here it is...

Things I will Miss:
- Family and friends
- Fast food
- My cats
- Trashy TV
- My bed
- Easy communication
- My syracuse loves
- Netflix
- The gym
- Pizza


Things I won't Miss:
- Trashy TV
- Ignorant people
- Always running into people you don't wanna see
- Driving a car
- The politics of texting
- Clubs
- Most Americans
- The Kardashian's and how they suck me in to their nonsense
- Pre-cut vegetables in the supermarket (huge pet peeve)
- BBM and all the nonsense that ensues

I'm sure there are more but so far that's what comes to mind. My bags are packed, 2 duffle pounds full of 70 lbs of essentials. Looks like this is really happening! Wish me luck! Stay in touch!

xo Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment